Tremorgenic Mycotoxicosis – Luna Lives
Luna presented with dilated pupils and tremors which were rapidly progressing to seizures. This is a common presentation for metaldehyde toxicity but Luna’s owners do not use snail bait so we went in search of another cause.
I Ate Glue And Nearly Died
I was only young so when I saw a bottle of gorilla glue, an incredibly strong type of superglue, I just wanted to chew it and rip it up like I’ve seen dog’s do on TV
Visit our Bunbuery Vet
The Peloton Cataclysm
Bandit brings down bicyclists and ends up in hospital….a dog’s tale. Over to Bandit………
The Grunge Glutton
I just love to chew things up. I love food more than life itself. If I can chew it, I really don’t care if it’s poisonous or dangerous…
Pepe Survives Septic Shock
Pepe was so weak she couldn’t stand up. She wasn’t eating. She was just lifeless and looked like her time had come.